- Our Details
1.1 Learn Bharat operates the website
1.2 Our registered contact email address is [email protected]
- Your responsibility for others who access our website using your device(s) or internet connection
- Other documents governing your use of our website
- Availability of our website
4.1 We make no representations and provide no warranties that:
- a) the website will be made available at any specific time or from any specific geographical location
- b) your access to the website will be continuous or uninterrupted
- c) the website will be accessible or optimized on all browsers, computers, tablets, phones or viewing platforms.
4.2 We reserve the right to suspend access to all or part of the website for any reason, including for business or operational reasons, such as improving the appearance or functionality of the website, content updates, periodic maintenance, or to resolve any issues that we become aware of. Wherever we anticipate that we need to suspend access to the website for a considerable period, we will try to provide you with prior notice where reasonably practicable.
Learn Bharat services are open for all and can be easily used by those having a laptop, smartphone and a good internet connection. For using our website and services you required to follow some terms and conditions & other policies.
5.1 You will not violate any law, or our Terms and Conditions or other policies.
5.2 The information you provide should be truthful and accurate.
5.3 You will not impersonate any individual or provide any false information while registering for using our service.
5.4 You cannot open or use more than one account with Learn Bharat. Doing so will ban all the accounts created by the user.
5.5 You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information including your password.
5.6 You are not allowed to copy, modify, creative derivative works of, distribute, publicly perform or display any content fromLearn Bharat services.
6.1 Learn Bharat follows the complete verification steps before marking the task complete. Know the complete process. Sign the agreement if you agree with our policies and terms and conditions.
(a) Get instant rewards points, if our system detects and shows successful after completion of the task.
(b) The user cannot UNDO the task once performed. In case, the user does so, then it would be considered as a violation and his or her account can be permanently banned.
- Redeem Request
7.1 You can place a redeem request only after earning a minimum of 50 points.
7.2 The points will be redeemed in your account within 7 business days after the verification.
7.3 If the user UNDO the task, the earned points will be deducted from the account.
8.1 Your ticket raised will be processed as soon as possible.
A Member’s Account may be set to inactive for any of the following reasons:
9.1 Invalid Email Address: If Learn Bharat receives a bounce back error message while sending an email to a member then the member account will be set to inactive.
9.2 Failure to Remain Active: If the member does not verify the email within 10 days after signing up the account will become inactive.
9.3 Payment Request: On account deactivation, the payment request will be removed automatically.
10.1 Learn Bharat will defend Customer against any claim that the Service infringes the intellectual property rights of a third party and pay any damages finally settled or awarded in a trial to the third party with respect to any such claim, provided that Learn Bharat is notified promptly in writing of the claim and given sole control of the defense and all related settlement negotiations in relation to the claim as well as reasonable assistance and necessary authorizations from Customer to defend or settle the claims on behalf of Customer.
At any time, if Learn Bharat reasonably deems that any part of the Service infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party, Learn Bharat has the right at its own expense to
- a) modify/replace the Service to eliminate the infringement in such a manner that the modified Service complies with this Agreement
- b) procure to Customer a right to use the Service. If none of the aforementioned alternatives are reasonably possible, Learn Bharat shall have the right to terminate this Agreement and Learn Bharat shall refund to Customer the prices paid for the Service by Customer less the price corresponding to the time Customer has been able to use the Service in accordance with this Agreement. Learn Bharat shall, however, not be liable for any infringement or claim thereof in the event the claim
- i) is made by any affiliates of Customer
- ii) has resulted from Customer’s or Customer’s supplier’s or User’s use or modification of or addition to the Service
iii) could have been avoided by using the latest version of the Service provided by Learn Bharat
- iv) is not related to the Service or any part of the Service for which Learn Bharat is not responsible for pursuant to this Agreement or statutory requirements. This section contains Learn Bharat’s entire liability and Customer’s sole and exclusive remedy in case of intellectual property rights infringements. Customer shall indemnify, defend, and hold Learn Bharat harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, and costs (including settlement costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any breaches of this Agreement by Customer, Customer’s personnel and/or Users.